Brand new T5 tek 8 x 54w HO lighting setup.

dstoneburg

This has just arrived at my doorstep today. Ive run into some family problems and need the money. Obviously I am selling this at a loss. Its a brand new 8 x 54w T5 HO setup. Comes with the brackets(which were like $50). Its never been used or even plugged in(still in plastic). I would like to get $380 for it if you pick up or I will deliver to portland for an extra $15(Which would cover half the cost of gas). Has individual reflectors and ive been told is a great setup. I purchased this after lots of reading and research. You can either post here, email me, or give me a call! Thanks!

Edit : Thanks for lowman pointing out, it is 48".

cell - (541)221-1016

email - dstoneburg@comcast.net

If your curious my lighting plans were..

ATI Aquablue

ATI Blue Plus

UVL Super Actinic

UVL Aquasun

Blue Plus

UVL Aquasun

Blue Plus

Aquablue

I just aquascaped my tank so Ill throw in about 20lbs? more or less(dont have a scale) of fully cured LR if you come pick up the lights. Its been in the tank for over 2 years. Theres two very large sea shells that look wonderful that came from the caymen islands. They have coraline growth on them and are very nice. Just too big for my 90g. And ill throw in a rock covered in zoo's(around 60?) I just need to get rid of some of this stuff!