Here ya go Miles

R-3

Ha! No freaking way! I made that exact same thing last week!!! rofl

I actually made the same thing 2 different ways. One was just like they did, with the magent and eggcrate set in the resin at each end. The other i used 2 magnets together and the resin molding around the middle of the frag rack.

Funny stuff. They must be spying on me!

Ha! No freaking way! I made that exact same thing last week!!! rofl

I actually made the same thing 2 different ways. One was just like they did, with the magent and eggcrate set in the resin at each end. The other i used 2 magnets together and the resin molding around the middle of the frag rack.

Funny stuff. They must be spying on me!

Question is does it work? I made one like that out of the magnets you got a while back. It would hold a few frags but not as many as stated in the add for that one. And I think I used three magnets on mine.

Question is does it work? I made one like that out of the magnets you got a while back. It would hold a few frags but not as many as stated in the add for that one. And I think I used three magnets on mine.

Yah it does work. I made one from those magnets too, used 3 of them and it holds 6-8 frags fine.

The new one I made with magnets that have 25lbs pull force, so they hold nicely with just 2 magnets.