May meeting afterthoughts

ChrisQ

I just wanted to say again a huge thanks once again to Rudy "and wait! His wife, she works just as hard!" and the whole of the PNWMAS community and board for  making these things happen. This was my first meeting so i just kinda sat back and watched how things work and WOW! there's a lot going on.

Also wanted to share my Torch and see if others might want to share theirs as well. Very happy!

I'd love to see that black torch!?

I'm not sure how i got lucky once again but it appear i chose a torch that had 3 heads, (noticed when dipping and changing plugs) but i'm  def no pro at analyzing coral skeletons :laugh: Maybe it just looked that way with how they grow.

IMG_20180513_133639241.jpg

Anyone notice that purple torch? 

Some of you may remember this thread/pic

DSC03777_zpsohrgnprm (1).JPG

Edited by ChrisQ
  • Like 2

Kim, ....Thanks for all the work you do on these meetings.  I especially enjoyed the question/answer on SPS and such.  Some interesting information from both.  Scott outdid himself

at the grill once again,..... great food and the drinks were perfect for a sunny day!  Of course we cannot forget to thank Rudy who invited us to his business.  My wife and I are looking into a

trip to the MACNA convention in Vegas next September after a lucky raffle draw.  A great excuse for the trip!  Thanks all!

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, sroberts said:

Kim, ....Thanks for all the work you do on these meetings.  I especially enjoyed the question/answer on SPS and such.  Some interesting information from both.  Scott outdid himself

at the grill once again,..... great food and the drinks were perfect for a sunny day!  Of course we cannot forget to thank Rudy who invited us to his business.  My wife and I are looking into a

trip to the MACNA convention in Vegas next September after a lucky raffle draw.  A great excuse for the trip!  Thanks all!

You’re welcome ! It was a lot of fun ! It did end up being a perfect day for slushees and frozen margaritas! 

Yeah I would have liked to hear it both Badxgillen and Rudy are a wealth of information.

Congrats on the Macna score! I will be there too.