Group order for some acans and micros...

reefgeek84

I see that people do group orders from Roe's...so...I was curious if anyone wants to get in on a group order from http://www.reefdoctormicromussas.com We can split shipping and if the order is big enough, we may be able to get some freebies as well :) ...Let me know if you are interested...I am doing this either way, but thinking somebody people may want to go in with me on it to cut shipping costs...would like to get this done some time this week...

I think you could get just as nice pieces and better prices and quality from Jody. I'd be down for some acans and micros from him. I've had such great luck with stuff from him and he's a sponsor. Not to mention the sweet aussie acans he's bringing in now. WOW!!!

I agree I sent him a message as well, still have not heard anything from him, I am sure he is super busy with stuff. - just like to get stuff from different places to get some variety, I wish some local stores would bring in some aussie acans. I would be all over them!!! I have been chatting with the guy from reef doctor and he can give some killer deals on frags of the small acans... So if anyone wants in on it let me know even if it is a small order, like 50 bucks or what ever!

I think you could get just as nice pieces and better prices and quality from Jody. I'd be down for some acans and micros from him. I've had such great luck with stuff from him and he's a sponsor. Not to mention the sweet aussie acans he's bringing in now. WOW!!!

All three of the ones I sold him I got from upscales for under $100 each for colonys. Like Impur said look around locally you will find better deals. There is a guy in Vanc all he sells is aussie acans and micros on ebay. Check with him you could see them before you buy them.

I know you will ask his name I forgot it. he is a good customer of Patrick at fantaseas so give him a call if you want the guys contact info.

ill be pulling a few of the aussie colony's off the site and doing frags on them beings ive had alot of requests for frags so be looking for them on the site in a week or so i will also be putting some frag packs together and miles thanks for the kind words you know how to butter me up for freebies lol.

ill be pulling a few of the aussie colony's off the site and doing frags on them beings ive had alot of requests for frags so be looking for them on the site in a week or so i will also be putting some frag packs together and miles thanks for the kind words you know how to butter me up for freebies lol.

Cool! Looking forward to seeing the packs.

Good deals and great corals deserve good reviews ;)