200G Acrylic Tank From Envision

bluecheese

I'm potentially upgrading my reef, and considering selling off the 200gal beautiful Tank I got from Reefhut 6 months ago.

Tank dim's 5'X 2"X 30" tall 3/4"acrylic custom made. Black back w/center overflow.

The stand and canopy are a beautiful oak with cherry stain. Minor scratches that I inherited when I got the tank.

$1200

Reason for selling: I am contemplating getting a 360 that I will set up in the wall.

Let me know if interested, at this point I am just gauging interest in the tank, I'll be happy to keep it if no takers, but will be happy to pass it on if someone is looking for a great tank, so that I can move to the next size up.

post-121-141867768602_thumb.jpg

You won't need a folding chair I have hammock chairs suspended from the ceiling. I have not estimated the cost of building the wall around the tank yet. Anyone knows someone who knows how to do that and what is involved?

Awesome can not wait to come over...

check out this thread reef165 knows drywall, so I am sure he knows what is involved, if not I am willing to bet he knows someone who does...

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?t=5467

I am more then happy to come help...so just let me know if you need any.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...