My new frag rack

Chief

Great job' date=' nice frags!![/quote'] Jay had to get on the ball and set this up as we didn't know we were going to be babysitting! We certainly don't want anything to happen to your frags!

I'm just glad between Ryan (R2) and myself we were able to convince him to relegate a portion of the fuge to the frag area rather than plumbing in yet another tank to the system! Call me silly, but I like the option of using the garage for something other than reef-geek heaven! laugh

Stacy

Jay had to get on the ball and set this up as we didn't know we were going to be babysitting! We certainly don't want anything to happen to your frags!

I'm just glad between Ryan (R2) and myself we were able to convince him to relegate a portion of the fuge to the frag area rather than plumbing in yet another tank to the system! Call me silly, but I like the option of using the garage for something other than reef-geek heaven! laugh

Stacy

Thanks so much for holding my frags! I should be pest free in a month or 2 and i'll make good by tossin a few frags your way. Wait till you see those blastos, they'll be here thurs.