Multicraft plastics

Jay

Hello everyone. I just wanted to share this cool place I just found out about. I went these to buy coroplast to build my s.p.a.d remote control airplanes. If you dont know what a spad is look here. Its a addicting hobby as well. Very fun stuff : http://www.spadtothebone.com/freeplans.htm

Anyway this multicraft plastice sells everything from acrylic sheets and tube for our aquariums and skimmers to coroplast for my airplanes to vinal adhesives to make sighns and crafts to white cutting board plastic ( I dont know the name for this stuff but you know what I meen ). This is a great place to just go see what you can find as they sell stuff bulk and also have a area that is scrap and odd shape stuff that has been miscut of for whatever reason is not a complete sheet and they put it in the scrap area and sell it for 2 bucks a pound. I was amazed at all the different products and colors of crap they have. I bet they sell a hundred different plastic products.

ANYWAY....just thought I would share my cool find. Its right off of 217 near I-5

http://www.multicraftplastics.com/General.html

Jay

Jay...

This is where I purchased all of my acrylic for my sump. They were wonderful and better priced the the competetors. I loved their scrap pile. I found the two pieces of black acrylic I used for the overflows and the foam for under the tank and sump.

In hindsite, I would pay the few bucks extra and let them cut the acrylic to size. That was not a fun job.

Kris