WTT/WTS Lots of Reef Stuff

defigart

Someone I know got out of reefing for the time being, I went and picked up his livestock tonight.

The deal I made with him was that I could have what I wanted if I took everything, and he didn't have to deal with it anymore.

So I have about maybe 100 pounds of Liverock, a red/orange starfish, and a 5" toe-to-toe sallylight foot crab. And a anemone also

I would prefer to trade these for other reef items, but feel free to make a cash offer if you want as well.

I believe the liverock is fiji, and it is currently sitting in water but needs to get in a tank.

The starfish is red/orange and is smooth, and is about 6 inches tip to tip. My friend said he never had any issues with it.

The sally lightfoot crab is about 5" toe to toe, and freaks the crap out of me, so it has to go.

The anemone is about softball size and is all ticked off and curled in on itself.

post-793-141867768008_thumb.jpg

post-793-141867768014_thumb.jpg

post-793-141867768019_thumb.jpg

How about crushed coral to make liverock or a sandbed? Tank bred Ocellaris clown for livestock? I'll have to look to see if have non tank trades. Did you get the aquariums from me? I may have some other parts laying around I don't need like the lights; the topper we forgot to grab next to the tank is still on the patio. Got my number still? 503-558-8738. Call me in the AM.