40b & 20L

Sehr

Looking to buy a 40 gallon breeder (40b) if its predrilled, or already has overflow's would be nice. Otherwise I'll be buying a new one from the LFS for a pretty penny since the $1 a gallon sale was in Feb! Argh!

Also looking for a 20 long I'm planning on converting into a sump, if it already has the baffles or is already a sump even better!

Well tell you what........not sure what this is going to be but I do have a 40B and a 29 gallon sump ready to go......it includes a stand though its just a frame. Has a Jebao 3000 return, a heater.......sump has baffles installed also. The tank was a temporary tank for me and well it has a few scratches also.......not going to sugar coat this. Oh but also has a light hanger with a Hamilton MH.........going to clean it up this weekend or next and list it all for 130.00.............oh and tank is drilled for both the overflow and the return.

• Like 2

Hey Spectra, I would be extremely interested. This is for my main display tank in the living room, so the question would be where are those scratches and how deep? Can you catch a fingernail in them? Mind sending over a pic?

2 hours ago, Sehr said:

Hey Spectra, I would be extremely interested. This is for my main display tank in the living room, so the question would be where are those scratches and how deep? Can you catch a fingernail in them? Mind sending over a pic?

Let me do some cleaning and take a few pics. May take a few days though........the sides of the tank are purple right now with coralline.......

Well hit the glass with a scraper and it has some decent ones to me.......not a display tank in my eyes. I am going to drain and clean this week and post up pics in the for sale section. Great for a hospital or frag tank tucked away somewhere but a display..........

3 minutes ago, Sehr said:

@spectra Thanks for taking a look, I appreciate it! Going to keep looking around, but if I don't come across something else would you be willing to split out that sump, or want to sell it as a package for it to move both? I get it either way!

Kind of want to just get rid of it all as a package. I posted pics in the for sale section as I took it down today.