Anyone on here Bonsai?

PowderBlue

I tried it a few years back had a few treea, but with moving in the middle of winter my trees died due to lack of care. Just snagged a couple herby starts and looking to see if anyone else has experience in the hobby. a65a776754f3c403c02be3cf3136f34d.jpg51dae4c60d9cc8f50ee2f350fd256f62.jpg

These are my 2 new projects, should be here in a week or so

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Edited by PowderBlue
  • Like 1

No experience with bonsai but my family owns a nursery.

Plants just need water(but not to much), nutrients, and light. Along with warmth depending on species. It mostly depends on the species of plant you have :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

No experience with bonsai but my family owns a nursery.

Plants just need water(but not to much), nutrients, and light. Along with warmth depending on species. It mostly depends on the species of plant you have :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea I left mine out in the winter and they froze over and died. Was just lack of time and care on my part.

Training the plants and wire techniques is more what I'm hoping to get some insight on. It's hard to get the "correct" spacing and angles for me. I just don't have the educated eye yet haha

• Like 1

nice projects^^ what kind of pots they going in?

Thanks!

I'm going to grab a few pots once they arrive. I'm going to do a bare root planting on the boxwood and half bare and half soil on the hinoki.

The hinoki I'm going to attempt to pot in a shallow pot similar to this, 1db7e0e33490d9673753564489e888ba.jpg

I'm not sure on the boxwood yet.