Gay fans back Joey Harrington

impur

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070829/SPORTS01/70829057/1001/NEWS

Classic!!! LMAO

"I'm excited about the season and yes, I find Harrington attractive. Who wouldn't?" says Gregory Hendricks, a gay Falcons fan in Atlanta. "Even my gay friends who don't like football, they like him. All of my friends who hate sports, once they see him they say, 'Hey, I'll go to a game to see him.' "

Way to go Joey!!!!!!!! (laugh)

I actually had Joey in class. I started my career at Central Catholic HS in Portland. He was in my chemistry class the first year that I was there.

He is talented in more ways than just in football, and a genuine nice person. I am proud of him, and what he has been able to do with his life.

just my $0.02

dsoz

I'm not a Joey hater. He's just been a bust in the NFL. I agree he is genuine and a good guy. He still does a lot for this community down here.

I thought it was funny someone would actually write this AND quote gay fans. I mean why? Why single out any minority?

edit: I guess it IS a free press article.

I'm not a Joey hater. He's just been a bust in the NFL.

It helps if you have 5 guys in front of youDOH! I like Joey but he has not had a decent line since he was in the NFL. Plus if he could get a running back that would be good to. We will see what happens this year. Plus I have him on Fantasy FB (had to drop the dog fighter guy that was dealt to me) hope he does well.