WTB: skimmer

Paratore

Well my skimmer is acting up and I think I need a new one :/ so that means I'm in the market for a skimmer! My system is about 150 gallons so I am looking for one rated for 150-200ish. Got cash in hand, or lots of corals to trade :)

If you don't have a skimmer but have recommendations please feel free to throw your .02 in :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

might work something out on my big boy skimmer.. Not sure if you could swing like 250 cash and some trades?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

How did I know you would comment on this post ;) I think your skimmer may be too big tho:/ I'll have to measure my sump area when I get home. Don't have a ton of room.

I have a aqua euro 30" tall skimmer with gate valve upgrade and a hy5000s bubble blaster pump. $200 93da19305e4111773826f2b1a1d0bc05.jpg

Was skimming a 300 plus gallon system.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Same thing I told Randell, it may be to tall. Don't have a lot of clearance under the stand haha. I'll let you guys know after work!

Same thing I told Randell, it may be to tall. Don't have a lot of clearance under the stand haha. I'll let you guys know after work!

I also have a hydor performom 505 that is rated for 250 gallons. Its running on my frag system right now, but i could swap the monster over. $150 on it. 7815df975516ed39b44f8160c56e0238.jpg

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Tank you everyone for the offers but mods can you close this? The pump company decided to be kind and give me a new pump! So I don't need a skimmer any more....hopefully lol.

• Like 1