My new 24 nano SPS tank PICS

Palani

I just started with a JBJ 24 gallon nano cube. I ripped out the false wall, drilled the glass and made a little overflow box. I also took off the hood to make way for the clamp on 150 watt HQI Aqualight from Coralife. I didn't want to have the mh in the hood for heat reasons. I used the PCs from the hood for the refugium where I have a couple of baby kuda seahorses. I am using a HOB aqua remora c skimmer with the maxi-jet. For a return I use a mag 7 connected with a SQWD and a mj1200 w/hydor flow for more random circulation. Right now I'm dripping RO and Kalkwasser into a float valve so I can reduce the salinity swings with evap.

Here are the pics.

7315100_0414-thumb.JPG

Whole shot

7315100_0413-thumb.JPG

Front shot

7315100_0417-thumb.JPG

Right side

7315100_0418-thumb.JPG

Left side

Let me know what you think and what else can be done.

everything has been under a 400w 6500K mh, so everything looks brown. Once everything colors up I'll take some close ups. I've got a hair algae issue right now, but I've reduced my feedings so its stopped its progress for now. I just added a ranfordi and randals goby this Sunday and they are doing great. Thanks Joel.

I'm still putting together my 55 gallon hex w/closed loop and locklines. It will be pretty bitccccccchhhin. I'll keep people updated.