WTT 50 gallon AIO for smaller size

Paratore

I'm putting out some feelers to see what people have. I've got a 50 gallon AIO that I'm looking to trade for a smaller AIO setup. The 50 is just too big. The tank is going into my fraternity room so I need something smaller. Something with a stand would be nice but not necessary. A Fusion 20 would be perfect but I'm open to different offers. Not 100% what I want yet :)

Just seeing if anyone out there would be interested in a trade before I just sell it :)

I did try and sand out some scratches but after I finished buffing it I saw I missed a few. It looks good with water in it but if you want to put a few more hours of sanding in, it would look new! I also believe I have a return for it somewhere around here....

c69ec1070bea80472b27c5296ea3b880.jpgaf8b7edb0fbd58f9e588129fd5ffb053.jpg745547fa6a65cdff2a9c57bb93bf2438.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Yeah they are a lot harder but that's the fun part :) I would love the bigger tank but the room it's going in is only about 250 sq ft not including desks, tv, couch and wardrobes haha. So not a lot of extra room for a big tank :)

I will be interested in selling if I don't find a good trade. Wanted to try a trade first cuz who doesn't like to Trade a small tank for a big one haha. It's a win win :)

Edited by Paratore
  • Like 1

Lol I asked home and I was told no maybe next year. Lol I have to finish upgrades on the Nuvo before I can get bigger lolol.

Understandable lol. Small tanks are simple and easy haha. But yet provide their own challenges, they are a happy medium :)

Let me check

Edit: working on getting the dimensions.. I'm at school and the tank is at home so waiting on my dad to measure it for me haha

Edited by Paratore
  • Like 1

Well I wasn't able to find a deal that worked out for both of us so looks like I'll be either selling this or surprising the roommates lol!

Thank you everyone for your interest, I really appreciate it.