Help with DIY LED wiring!

Optimusprime3605

Picked up 2 DIY LED units a few months back from someone on this forum. One unit is working fine but the other needs to be wired back together. If anyone in the Vancouver/Battle Ground area has experience in wiring DIY setups, pls lmk, maybe I can bring it over and you can take a look.

The heatsink is already wired with all the LED's, just need to wire the drivers together and controller (I think).

Thanks everyone!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I actually tried that but the unit that is currently working is wired differently because it is connected to a controller of some sort. I'll be meeting with someone soon that has experience in diy led lights. Hopefully, he can wire it correctly for me.

Thanks for the input, miles.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

heres a resource to look at --> http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/261164-a-complete-idiots-guide-to-building-an-led-array/

Do not over complicate it, you might just be over thinking it. LED's just like anything have a negative & positive, You are just simply chaining them in series depending on the amount of channels you want. I promise you this stuff is actually really simple, I'm sure you would have no trouble figuring it out :)