F350 2006 KING RANCH Dang nice truck Diesel Truck

StayPuff

This is what i have on CL i thought i would post here to. 

But i will sell for 19500 here .  Some of you have seen this truck and know how nice it is already :)

If your looking for a Diesel truck this is the one.

738354336282804.jpg

738354396282798.jpg

I have so much to list on this truck I could go for days but I will tell you its best to come look at it.

Not even 6 months ago I had a New turbo put on
Also had the head gasket replaced yep motor yanked had them do the motor block off and every other mod for the motor. Oil changes water pump done fuel pump.

Look I take care of my stuff.
270kMiles but this truck will go million my buddies is at 769k right now and he didn't do his head gasket. I spent over 11,000 on this in the past 6 months.. Which makes this motor bullet proof and brand new almost

You can get yourself one heck of a truck .

There isn't nothing out there that can compare to this truck the suspension tires alone are worth this price.

I'm only selling for health reasons DR bills etc.

Come take a look at this beast it will start every single time inside is very nice as well no rips nothing.

This is the F350 King ranch and does great on gas as well

See for yourself in the pics the truck is amazing.. Best truck out there promise that..
Took the pics last week
EMAIL ONLY Serious buyer the truck looks like a 100,000 truck people take pics of it every where.

If you know any thing about trucks this is a steal of a life time for you. MUST SEE 

Edit i had to post the pics

Edited by StayPuff
  • Like 2

What a beautiful truck. Looks like the ultimate man van. Good luck with sale. Killer deal!!

Thank you the tires exhaust alone is almost the asking price not counting new turbo motor yanked and made bullet proof new head gasket this truck is pretty much new.

Way better than anything you could get with this price no doubt.  Someone out there might be looking for a truck and they will land the beast.. Does pretty good on gas to 12 in the city 17 to 19 highway not bad for being chipped tuned.