8 foot Steel stand and sump for sale CUSTOM

57buick

I want to sell or trade for a large calcium reactor setup to support a 500g system. I made this custom steel stand out of 1.5 steel tubing and had it poly coated which is the stuff they use on ocean going equipment so it will never rust. More rubbery feel than regular powder coat and stronger. The stand is 96 inches long 24 inches deep and 35 inches tall. The sump is a 120g and is 72x18x19 with two 7 inch sock filter holes. the water cascades up over the socks so there is no plumbing in your way to remove and replace the socks. I am only asking $1000 which is what the materials alone cost to build all this not counting labor. But I am somewhat negotiable.

I should have got a pic with the plywood off, the center braces on top are off center a foot or so in case you have a center overflow it will not conflict with your plumbing. this would cost you $2000 to have this made so this is a steal. Its overbuilt thick wall steel tubing so it will last a couple lifetimes.

My other stand I built identical to this I embedded strong magnets in cherry wood panels to stick to the stand and it looks really nice, I never got around to making panels for this stand but I can show you how easy it is.

Would be happy to trade for a large calcium reactor setup to support a 400 to 600 gallon system. I live in Salem, OR 97302

post-15690-0-02594300-1454633260_thumb.jpg

post-15690-0-83038600-1454633262_thumb.jpg