Got an extra doser - what should I dose?

Bevo5

So of course my broken doser decided to not actually be broken at all....after I already got the replacement. I don't know what was wrong with it...just wouldn't hold a suction no matter how many times I tried. but now it does. So oh well.

Worst things in the world than an extra doser. So...what should I dose?

Right now I'm dosing two part. I'm thinking: MG? Vodka (new tank so not really needed yet). AcroPower? (Would that even work)

What would y'all do with it?

Whoa - I've never even seen this stuff. So the Phyto is just coral food basically? Their site makes it seem like it's a cure for everything - reduces nitrates and phosphates, stable ph etc. 

Is it really something worth going for? Any drawbacks?

*Edited because I need to slow down.

Edited by Bevo5

Phyto, just got some from algaebarn in Colorado so far so good with it. Also yes I does acro power but only once weekly so u less you have heavy filtration don't over do either of these.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I actually just moved up from Colorado a few months ago. The phyto from algae barn is awesome. I also used the stuff to keep a healthy copepod population for my mandarin. I went through about a bottle a month and my zoas absolutely loved it and my mandarin was fat off pods. If you're on the fence, I would definitely do it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk