WTS Copperband Butterfly

Zwickm

Hi,

I have a beautiful and healthy Copperband Butterfly for sale. He eats like a pig and cleaned out every single aphasia anemone in my tank. I've had him for about 8 months. He was purchased from C&C.

He is mostly reef safe. My tank is heavily stocked with SPS and LPS and he never picked at them. He may pick at clams or acans when they are first introduced but not to a point where it harms them. I have two clams which did just fine.

Selling him because i moved last weekend and broke down the tank. Planning to start fresh and doing some house cleaning of creatures and corals i no longer want to keep. 

I had posted the Copperband a couple months ago but was unable to catch him. He is in a separate tank now where I can easily net.  

He needs to go by tomorrow (Wednesday) or i will likely take him to a local fish shop.

Price $35

Link to pic: http://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q561/zwickmichael/Mobile%20Uploads/20150308_165444_zpsjgfkufs9.jpg

Thanks,

Mike 

20150308_165444_zpsjgfkufs9.jpg.html%5D[/url]" />