Chalices FS

softy

It is a Jason Fox piece. Acquired it when we bought all of Frankb's livestock when he took his tank down. No Miami hurricane. This piece is actualy my second favorite chalice right now. Has yellow and pink little lightning cracks through the the body that are hard to capture with the camera.

Everything is opened and doing good. I did find a small head of who knows what on the filter floss and glued it down to a plug not sure what it was.

The big guy seems a little pissed as it will only open half way up but hey all seems good.

Thanks again and will be seeing you soon I am sure :doh:

Should have grabbed the list as I am not even sure what I got from you :laugh:  Like I said names do not work with me I just go off of colors that I like.....

Edited by spectra
  • Like 1

Everything is opened and doing good. I did find a small head of who knows what on the filter floss and glued it down to a plug not sure what it was.

The big guy seems a little pissed as it will only open half way up but hey all seems good.

Thanks again and will be seeing you soon I am sure :doh:

Should have grabbed the list as I am not even sure what I got from you :laugh: Like I said names do not work with me I just go off of colors that I like.....

I'll message anything I'm forgetting later, but from memory, you grabbed...OC Rastas with eye of Rah, Grandis palya, Starburst was the frag of 20ish, green Hawaiian's, sunset sakuras. Freebies were the Dark Moons on the hermit shell, and the green Implosion paly.

Ok sweet now I know :laugh:  I do know there is something else with the Sakuras as it is not the same.........

There was another also?

It is a hazard getting something from us.....things migrate around a bit on the frag rack. Who know what kind of freebie ya got. I could tell ya with a pic. The one frag i forgot about earlier was a 3polyp of Nightcrawlers.

open to trade????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not at this time. We are changing out display tanks at the moment, and we are partly trying to make some room as the rest of our tanks are bursting at the seems trying to suck up everything that was in the display.

• Like 1