Any recommendations for custom stand and canopies?

Randy-S

Can do a steel stand and you can skin it?

Building wood stands is not hat bad. I have done a few in metal and also wood.

My little 20 does not even come close to wasting my time on steel :laugh:

Edited by spectra

I don't mind a metal stand skinned in wood I just have little carpentry skills. Are you able to skin it as well?

I could come up with something but would rather have someone who does wood work do it. I know there area few builders on here though. I also have a neighbor who pretty much has a cabinet shop in his garage. He did a hickory stand for me years ago.

I could come up with something but would rather have someone who does wood work do it. I know there area few builders on here though. I also have a neighbor who pretty much has a cabinet shop in his garage. He did a hickory stand for me years ago.

Do you want to chat with him and see if. You two want to team up?

I like the idea of metal frame as I would think we could make it come apart so I could have more flexibility is the size and still be able to get it through my front door.

Do you want to chat with him and see if. You two want to team up?

I like the idea of metal frame as I would think we could make it come apart so I could have more flexibility is the size and still be able to get it through my front door.

I can what are the dimensions on the tank?

The steel part is easy :D

No pics. Sorry, I dont know why this forum is so difficult to post pics. Wants them all reduced in size down. If you want pics let me know and I will email them.

Most use photobucket, or Tapatalk from their phones. Both automatically resize your photos for you.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Last house had French doors and I got spoiled with the move this house has the views I wanted but no double doors.

At one time I had a 360 gallon reef and the stand was so big we built it in three sections then screwed it together. That builder is no longer around.

Time to knock down a wall :laugh: