IMAC Las Vegas has been cancelled

Chief

From: "Dennis Gallagher" Add to Address BookAdd to Address Book Add Mobile Alert

To: "Jay"

Subject: Re: IMAC Las Vegas to be Cancelled

Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 10:26:23 -0500

Hi Jay;

I'm afraid it is now final. Apparently, the thought of the temperatures in Vegas in August was just too much for many people. We are now in negotiations with the hotel to see if we can reschedule the conference for the winter months.

Regards,

Dennis

----- Original Message -----

To: dennis2103@frontiernet.net

Sent: Friday, July 13, 2007 8:44 PM

Subject: Re: IMAC Las Vegas to be Cancelled

Dennis,

Is this still going to be cancelled. For some reason this e-mail ended up in my spam folder. I would like to get this info to my club, but I was wondering if anything has changed.

Jay

Dennis Gallagher wrote:

Hi Everybody;

I’m sorry to be the bearer of sad tidings but it appears that IMAC Las Vegas will be cancelled. There have been so few sign ups that it will not be fair to the vendors, the hotel or us. It is very disappointing to us since we thought Las Vegas would be a very popular destination, especially for Western hobbyists.

If you have registered for IMAC Las Vegas you will have 2 options: a refund or you may apply your registration toward IMAC Chicago next year May 29-June 2. Exhibitors will have the same options.

Is this decision final? Possibly not. If 200 of you register in the next week, IMAC Las Vegas is still possible. We will extend the deadline for the rate increase so you can get in on the lower rate currently in effect. In checking the forums of the western clubs, we find many of you say you are coming, you just haven’t registered. Don’t worry, registrations are kept in a separate fund and won’t be involved in our negotiations with the hotel, if this IMAC is cancelled.

Western hobbyists, this may be your last chance to show that you can support a major conference. So go over to http://www.theimac.org/IMAC%20Las%20Vegas.htm and sign up to try and save this conference.

We’re sorry if you have already bought plane tickets to Las Vegas. Maybe you can exchange them for something else or, better yet, encourage your friends to sign up for IMAC Las Vegas.

Thanks,

Dennis Gallagher