Blue Linkia

rworegon

I've had this blue linkia for over two years. Last night just as I was going to bed I looked into the tank and saw it upsidedown on the wetside of one of the MP40's. One leg was almost completely ripped off. I put the MP40's into feed mode and pulled it off. The other legs looked like they had been pressed in a waffle iron. I set it on top or the rocks and went to bed hoping for the best. 

This morning I checked the tank expecting to see it right where I left it but all I saw there was the one leg that was dangling last night. I searched the rest of the tank and finally found it on the other side of the tank towards to top of the glass. The remaining four legs are reinflated and it looks like it might recover. Only time will tell but I am very encouraged that it moved to the other end of a 4' tank and climbed the glass. 

This is him two years ago:

9312664772_79e9ea6f7e_c.jpg

I'll try to get a new pic this evening when I get home and document the recovery.