Nano tank FS

Lundy24

I selling my 10g nano so i can set up a 30cube. The tank is complete minus some of the coral in the tank and the skimmer. Includes stand, light, and autotop off system. $200

Specifics of the tank

10-gallon tank w/10lbs of live rock connected to a 6 gal diy refugium sitting behind the tank. Lighting is an 80w Current USA Orbit fixture with 4 month old bulbs. Refugium is fed by mj 1200, the tank also has a mj 600 for flow. Refugium is very nice, made from 1/4" cast acrylic with bubble free seams.

Corals included are GSP, pulsing xenia, green candy canes, green sinularia, green tipped torch, and several types of zoas.

This tank setup is a really nice turn key nano. With this light you can easily keep anything short of SPS and high light clams. The refugium has room for a skimmer (i have a Remora in it) and the extra water volume really helps the stability of the tank. I kept three fish in the tank with no algae problems. Weekly 1gal water changes are really all the maintance that is required. During the year i was away from the tank for several weeks at a time without any problems. It is simple and pretty much automated.

Here are some pics

IMG_0253.jpg

IMG_0254.jpg

IMG_0146.jpg

an older pic

IMG_0148.jpg

and here is a link to a thread about the tank

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?t=4437