gameover mushrooms

sdietz2469

These are not jawbreakers(orange red and green) these are game over mushrooms from joeknowsreefs. These will be orange red and purple when fully colored. The color will intensifu and change as the shrooms mature. The original momma has just started to show small specks of purple. unfortunately pics cant capture it. I also have jaw breakers, but these are slightly different. smaller one is the size of a dime but has already started turning half red. the larger is more orange with small specks of red at this time. as others have grown they have shown the red and purple even from a solid orange baby. asking $100 ea. these are natural splits, no razor cutting and they have been formed for over 2 months.

IMG_7561_zpsxwxnrods.jpg

Thank you,

Shane

Not exactly, i have 6 total babies, and 4 jaw breaker babies, you are welcome to come look, if you find one you like, I can cut it off the mother or the plug if it's one of the ones really close to momma, some might be more expensive due to size, but I will be fair. Feel free to text me 208 four four zero 0369

• 1 month later...