Clearing out my Garage

ASM G-4X Skimmer -  For tanks up to 450 gallons, 8 1/2" diameter, 13 x 14" footprint, 30" high, Sedra 15000 pump.  Has a modified gate valve to adjust flow.  selling for $75.00

Pacific Coast RPS-5000 Recirculating Protein Skimmer - 9.5" Diameter 30.00" height. Designed for aquariums up to 650 gallons. Footprint 22" x 12.09"  selling for $125.00

Pacific Coast 2000 Skimmer - Not sure of the rating but I used it on my Kreisel tanks and it worked great.  Very heavily loaded 50 gallon set up.  Missing a fitting from the pump to the skimmer.  Looks like a very easier fix.  selling for $40

35 lbs of DRY coral rock.  Medium and large very nice pieces.  selling together only $50

TruVu 4 foot x 2 foot Frag tank with built in overflow.  has two 1" holes cut for returns. Need polishing.  selling for $100.00

45 gallon tall glass aquarium - $30

Broodstock Tank - 3/4" acrylic.  3 sections (60 gallons each)  6 foot long.  2 foot wide and 2 foot tall  Need polishing - Heavy!  selling for $100

6 grow-out aquariums - acrylic.  some have 2 sections and some 3.  Same tank you see in some aquarium shops.  all are about 4 foot long 12" wide and 16" deep.  Looks rough, but will clean and polish out nice in the front.  $20 each or all for $80

Box of bioballs (clean) - selling $10

Blue Wave dual 250 watt Metal Halide Ballist use for 1 year with two lumamax reflectors - selling for $40

Blue Wave dual 400 watt Metal Halide Ballist use for 1 year with two lumamax reflectors - selling for $40

Reefflo Dart Pump - Rusty surface.  Works good.  selling for $40

Iron Might Pump - Similar to the Reefflo Dart.  selling for $40

Sorry, but all the picture I try ti upload says this file is too big to upload.  I am more that happy to email or text pictures.

Thanks  Jim 

ASM G-4X Skimmer -  For tanks up to 450 gallons, 8 1/2" diameter, 13 x 14" footprint, 30" high, Sedra 15000 pump.  Has a modified gate valve to adjust flow.  selling for $75.00 - SOLD

35 lbs of DRY coral rock.  Medium and large very nice pieces.  selling together only $50 - SOLD