Kessil a360w

madmike

Great deal there......

How goes the tank Mike?

Yeah we haven't seen an update on that new tank!

Tank is on auto pilot this summer... I had a disease outbreak that killed all my fish (chevron tang, picasso clowns, anthia group) so I went and got about 16 blue/green chromis and threw them in there for the summer.  They keep the bioload up for the 20 or so Danik sps frags that are growing out...

Scott is your system up and running yet?

Chris your tank is looking awesome!  Saw the new pics and it is impressive!

Edited by madmike

Tank is on auto pilot this summer... I had a disease outbreak that killed all my fish (chevron tang, picasso clowns, anthia group) so I went and got about 16 blue/green chromis and threw them in there for the summer.  They keep the bioload up for the 20 or so Danik sps frags that are growing out...

Scott is your system up and running yet?

Chris your tank is looking awesome!  Saw the new pics and it is impressive!

I'm battling something similar, I brought in a semi adult emp and it wiped out all my fish except for a 6 line and a hippo tang that may or may not make it... I think the tank is eventually going to consist of chromis and damsels. I'm so over fish, especially expensive ones.

Thanks, the corals are coming along good, things should get interesting in the next few months since I'm going to be tearing the tank down and moving everything into a stock tank while we build a new house and I build a new bigger tank as well lol.     

Nothing yet still collecting parts and building a stand.

Just going small for now......

Might want to check on Fosters and Smith for a stand, I was going to build a stand and found several so well priced with free shipping I couldn't beat the price after the everything was said and done in supplies and materials, and lastly labor is accounted into that. just an idea :)