Thanks OIAB!

I was in the neighborhood trading a doser for zoas to Mtrillion so I stopped by OIAB.

Just wanted to say Thank you to Jason from OIAB! Glad I finally got to meet you and see how much you fixed up the place. :clap:  :clap: 

Looking good! He has a new ATI LED that's pretty cool in there!

I will post pictures in my tank thread when everything is settled. Fire shrimp is all acclimated and everything is looking good.

Jason's a great guy. You should check out his store and he renewed his sponsorship today! :clap:  :clap: 

He has some nice zoas and quite the selection of fish! He has a good deal on the deepwater zoas that look like fruit loops (same thing just a lineage issue)  and he sells them by the frag so I got a nice one with lots of polyps on it for the same price as a smaller frag.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

OIAB is awesome. Nothing but good experiences everytime I've gone in. Ive had great success with all my fish I've bought and great fish in stock. Jason and Jeff are great and can talk fish all day. Good people doing good things.

• Like 1