24g of love...

modularduck

Hello all I was refered here by a Dsoz, a fellow NR member.(thanks man) suppose i am still really a noob since i am fairly new to this hobby but have learned vast amounts and hope to learn more from all of you hear and look forward to watching your tanks grow as well. anyway enough of the pleasantries, lets get to my tank here are some recent pics:

FTS

DSCF0991.jpg

RBTA with out marroon for a second

DSCF0989.jpg

purple haze monti

DSCF0994.jpg

A video of marroon feeding the RBTA

th_DSCF0921.jpg

tank specs:

AP24

70w sunpod

mj1200

mj900

hydorflo

30lbs LR

20lbs LS

chamber 1 converted to fuge

live stock:

1 marron clown

1 yasha + pistol

1 pepermint

1 cleaner

1 pom-pom

1 porcelin

1 sand sifting star

1 fighting conch

various snails and a few hermits (that haven't been fed to the mantis)

Various corals to many to list

thanks for the warm welcome guys! i look forward to meeting you all. i wont be able to make the meeting this weekend unfortunately but i will be at the CFM, already have my ticket! i am thinking about either a 40B or maybe a custom acrylic from envision, 30x30x16 as i have a 400w MH that is just begging to be used for prop. more to come. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
so i now have a real issue. i have completely over stuffed my tank. there is no room left. i need big prop tank now! my addiction is out of control' date=' more corals, must have more corals.....lol (laughs maniacally)[/quote']

I have a solution for your overstuffed tank. Bring me your corals. I will "hold" them for you until you get a new tank. I just may accidentally misplace some of them, and not be able to find them when you are ready to take them back... Just Kidding :)

dsoz

so i now have a real issue. i have completely over stuffed my tank. there is no room left. i need big prop tank now! my addiction is out of control' date=' more corals, must have more corals.....lol (laughs maniacally)[/quote']

Time to upgrade!!!!!

Indeed! more corals...well found a temporary fix to my immediate lack of space problem and put some of my corals into the mantis tank for more decoration i also make shifted my old hood into a new light for the mantis tank. but this is not the mantis tank so i digress. i finally got around to finishing my 1st chamber fuge and did much reaquascaping in an effort to make more room and prepare for the NWCFM. i visited both Upscales and Seahorse this weekend and pulled a few frags from both. I am so glad that we are blessed with such great LFS here!! thanks to all!! any way here are some new pics.

FTS

DSCF1033.jpg

some Zoas

DSCF1055.jpg

rics

DSCF1052.jpg

acans

DSCF1034.jpg