Coming Out of the Sticks: Research Project

Palani

Hey guys. I'm back from the coast for sure and I'll be back on the boards as well. As some of you may know, the research project didn't go through and unfortunatly all of the proffessors that showed interest and even offered me a spot in their lab have declined. They said that I should go to Cali, Australia, or Hawaii for this project. The only real chance for me doing this project here in Oregon is Tim Miller-Morgan in Newport, but I will be finishing up my degree and won't have time or money to commute to and from the coast. I am going to run the idea by him and see if he might have something over the summer. Perhaps I was a little ambious.

So I have ALL of the stuff that people have donated and I will be happy to return it back to them accordingly. Just PM me the stuff you helped me out with (or the stuff that you can remeber you helped me with) and the time and place that would be most appropriate for me to drop them off. Thanks for your support everyone, sorry that not everyone has the same support as you do, even though we pay a little part of their saleries with our taxes (I am still a little sour). Thanks for all of the help from our sponsors: Waves, Advanced Aquarium, Coral Reef Pet Center, Saltwater Fantaseas, Seahorse, and Upscales. And all of the help from our members, you know who you are. I appreciate it.