Lots for Sale

CFish

Its with great sadness that I have decided to sell off the pieces to my 180 gallon tank before I was ever able to set it up. I just wont have the time or money to sink into a tank that large at this stage in my life so I have decided to downgrade. Meaning I will be selling off a lot of what I have purchased over the year. I would perfer pick-up since I am in the middle of a move and have a lot going on, but will work it out if I dont get some of the items sold.

Here goes

180 gallon all glass tank. Includes stand, hood, and acrylic sump. (will not ship this). I purchased it used a while ago, and has not had water in it since I owned it. I would also personally reinforce the stand add a little support. $600 obo

two tunze 6100's purchased them used - $250 each - SOLD

One tunze 6000 purchased used - $200 - SOLD

Two lumenarc reflectors and mogal sockets - the smaller version $110 each

One PFO duel 250 balast - $200

400W metal halide setup including an older PFO duel, two sockets and reflectors $250 total - PENDING PICK-UP

Im located in West Salem

PM me for info, I will send pics to anyone who would like them.

Thanks for looking

Chris

Sorry for the delay. Im in the process of moving and dont have internet access except at work

I went through my stuff last night and both of the 6100 come with the standard holding device. I havn't had a chance to put them together, but I will go through that stuff tonight and make sure that all the pieces are there.

6000 was sold to me with a magnet holder that I will include, however I did not list it because it didn't look like the ones that tunze sells (might be an older model or something). I would be happy to find it and post a picture tomorrow if you want.

Sorry for the lack of info in the post, but I will do my best to answer any questions as quickly as possible.

Thanks for looking

Chris

I appreciate the patience! I will do my best to take pictures of it all tonight and post them tomorrow. I will try to get pics of all three units, their respecitive mounting devices, and get the info requested about each item.

Thanks again

I got a 2' cube.

I got a 2' foot cube. I might be force to sell it soon. Long story...

If you are still looking for one, I got a great little setup.

Got everything you could want.

Call me if you want to talk about.

I would list everything I got, but it would take to long to list.

The system is about 3 month old now, but eveything the corals and the fish are much older. I had the fish for about 3 years now.

Hope to talk with you.

Paco

503-730-6104

Sorry about the delays. I have the units with me in my car. I will wet test them on my lunch break and let you know right after lunch (probably 1:00). I can also take pics at that time if you would like.

I do know for sure that the 6000 works as it is providing water movement for my curing live rock.

I will keep you posted. Again, I am really sorry for the delays

Chris

Paco,

Do you have any pics of the tank? Right now I am just looking for the tank itself. I think I have all the other pieces that I need. Thanks though. Also, when will you know if you are going to be selling it?

Thanks

Chris

2' cube

I had a costume stand and canopy made for that tank just 3 month ago. If you are just looking for the tank I don’t think I would be able to sell it. I just don’t know how many people would want just the Stand and canopy. I think I would be best to sell canopy, stand and tank. All the pumps and PM Skimmer and calcium reactor, chillers could sell by themselves. I could sell my live stock very chip and fast over the period of a few days.

It’s a great setup. I will try to send you some pictures here over the next few hours.

What’s you email. So I can just send them to you.

I got some pictures on my cell if you have a cell I could send you one or two. Let know.

Paco

• 2 weeks later...