Looking for SPS coral

Paratore

I am finally starting to venture out into the world of SPS! I am looking for some pieces of Monti to buy. I live in the corvallis area so if you are around here and have some monti frags you wouldn't mind parting with let me know!  Either shoot me a PM or comment. Thanks! 

Also, free advice on keeping SPS is always appreciated!! 

Right now I only have small frags of red monti cap, they are really just pieces that have broken off the main colony, but we could put them all on a rock and they'll grow together in no time. I'd be willing to pass them along for free if you're interested. I'm in corvallis, feel free to pm me if interested. I'm also willing to share advice, but badxgillen is the one to go to if you really need some solid advice!

I have a number of montiporas hanging out in my tanks, what colors, types, sizes you looking for? 

I am looking for a wide range of montiporas, so I have not settled on any one type or color. I would love to get some diversity in the tank so I am open to all types, shapes, and colors. I do know that I would like to get some purple and orange color into the tank eventually though!

Right now I only have small frags of red monti cap, they are really just pieces that have broken off the main colony, but we could put them all on a rock and they'll grow together in no time. I'd be willing to pass them along for free if you're interested. I'm in corvallis, feel free to pm me if interested. I'm also willing to share advice, but badxgillen is the one to go to if you really need some solid advice!

Thank you! PM sent!