Don't know if this is the right place to post this

YUP

I will send a pic. Got these buggers from Garrett and since my move and no fish I developed freaken carnivorous pods. Didn't believe it till I researched and decided to build a rack. They since have taken off on the frag rack. Separated the bottom ones from eggcrate and glued to shell. Now I have like 18 polyps from I swear 10-12 when I bought it like two weeks ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something you night want to try...if there are only a few select aptasia, you can use a wooden skewer that you can buy un packs at the grocery store. Shove the pointed end at the base of the guy and spin it back and forth. Watch the milky cloud start to cone out. I have taken a lot out like that over time when they are reachable.

Something you night want to try...if there are only a few select aptasia, you can use a wooden skewer that you can buy un packs at the grocery store. Shove the pointed end at the base of the guy and spin it back and forth. Watch the milky cloud start to cone out. I have taken a lot out like that over time when they are reachable.

Thanks guys, I'm starting to see them all around my tank, dang things. Little ones to a few big ones. I thought about the peppermint shrimp route. Most I can nuke, just a few that I worry about like that little bugger. I do not currently have any shrimps, if I get a peppermint, can I get any other shrimps for a 75 gal. I would like another scarlet eventually or a fire shrimp?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk