Frogspawn help

Ninjabeaver

That looks super bad. The boning is exposed. Once that starts receding like that, and all of it, the whole thing is probably going to all die.

I've had that happen before and it was because of bad water parameters. Is everything else in your tank okay? It didn't get stung of anything? You could try coral dipping it frequently. It become necrotic really quickly....

You could also frag off one of the better looking heads and hope that it survives. 

Whoa, that's super bizarre. I wouldn't say it's your water parameters then. It's good that they are coming out. When mine receded like that they just didn't come back out. Your light looks good and it's pretty low. Has your lighting changed? I'd move it to low flow. Other than that I'm at a loss. It looks seemingly healthy. I have a lot of frogspawn and it's mid level height under radions with moderate flow.

IMO I would try target feeding it with the pumps off and see how much more it expands then normal. If you have never seen it so large, it is likely your flow is to high for it. They will always expand a little bit with lower flow, but you can kinda tell IMO.

Personally I wouldn't be worried with where it is at now, just time to give it some attention. 

JMO.