WTB tank set up 120-150g

Nivman14

Hello. I just got back into this hobby and I'm looking for a tank anywhere from 120g-150g. If anybody is parting out or has one laying around for sale. Please message me what you have and how much. Im looking for the following items,

Tank (must have built in overflow)

Stand

Canopy (optional)

Sump

Plumbing stuff if you already have them if not its fine (optional)

The rest I can buy myself unless you have a good deal on lights and a skimmer. Before we go any further, just wanted to say I do have a budget. Which is about $900. I have cash ready and basically just waiting on a good and fair deal for both parties.

I use to be a member here about 6 years ago under a different name but i cant seem to retrieve my old account. I dont remember what email i used for my old acct so unfortunately i had to make a new acct.

Would you be interested in my 92 Gallon corner?  I just broke it down and will be offering a package of the stand, overflow, plumbing, sump and pump.  I'm also willing to give a reasonable deal on the lights, skimmer and Apex that went with it.

Check out my post at: http://www.pnwmas.org/topic/33403-moving-livestock-tanks-accessories-lots-of-goodies-for-sale/

PM me if interested