Tiny polyps

icepikbiker

I was just reading about some types killing off other close corals. In the last couple weeks I've had two of the close by mushrooms let go and ended up on the bottom behind my rock work, and some of my Zoas have been looking like something is nipping at them, think I might keep an eye on them to see if its not the killer type hydroids. From what little I was just reading they are really hard to get rid of, most people take out the rock and dry it, I don't want to do that because I have corals on those rocks. Others have tried squirting them with boiling RO water with some good results.

I noticed them quite a while ago but didn't think anything of them, today I finally downloaded Tapatalk on my phone. Tapatalk makes is so much easier to post pictures to the forum, to ask questions that need visual I.D.

Ya they have been in there for a while now, that is way I am thinking one of my fish have started nipping my LPS. So far my Zoas, Acans, and Duncans are the only ones being affected. The Zoas and Acans are close together but the Duncans are half the tank away. I'll try to get pictures in a little.