Wtb 5' x 18" glass tank.

fishmanmike01

Hey Mike,

It's not quite what you're looking for, but I got a 6' 24" 180 gallon full set up. Stand, canopy, 40 gal breeder sump, AquaC EV 240 skimmer, calc reactor w/tank, LED's, 1/2 hp chiller and a controller. It's full of 200+ lbs of live rock, dozens of RBTA's and GBTA's and tons of other livestock. Just about every thing. It's been set up since January 2010. I hate to break it down, but I want to get out of the hobby. $1500.00.

-Scott

Hey Mike,

It's not quite what you're looking for, but I got a 6' 24" 180 gallon full set up. Stand, canopy, 40 gal breeder sump, AquaC EV 240 skimmer, calc reactor w/tank, LED's, 1/2 hp chiller and a controller. It's full of 200+ lbs of live rock, dozens of RBTA's and GBTA's and tons of other livestock. Just about every thing. It's been set up since January 2010. I hate to break it down, but I want to get out of the hobby. $1500.00.

-Scott

Hey Mike,

-Scott

I'd swap ya for a 210. Lol

I have a 5' 120 gal, think that's what your looking for. I started it as a project but went with an acrylic 4' instead. Selling cheap mainly because I got about half way through resealing it when I found the new tank, been working on it since then. 

Easiest way for pictures are via text, 5O3-4OO-O131.