Shout out to Scuba Steve

rworegon

Just want to acknowledge ScubaSteve. After some scheduling snafu's, we both had some life stuff get in the way, we were able to get together last night and drill the extra hole in the back of my new 30 gal cube for the second return. I'd never drilled a tank before and he showed me it can be done safely and easily. I tried to give him frags for his trouble but he declined. This is what the hobby is really about. One reefer helping out another.

Thanks dude. I owe ya.

• Like 2

Is t it funny he when you see the tank drilled it makes so much sense. I was so hesitant to drill a tank the first time, until another reefer came over and showed me what's up. Drilled at least 30 of um since.

Some things are just better taught face to face.

So, fully stocked now right 😉

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is t it funny he when you see the tank drilled it makes so much sense. I was so hesitant to drill a tank the first time, until another reefer came over and showed me what's up. Drilled at least 30 of um since.

Some things are just better taught face to face.

So, fully stocked now right ð

Aside from flooding the garage floor all went well.

Still need to get a heater, SCWD, some plumbing bits, rock and sand, but its coming along.

BTW, I just got the Avast Porthole in the mail today. (rock2)

I have some extra heaters if ya need one. I can drop it off with the raffle stuff tomorrow for ya. I got several from Matty and I'm not going to use all of them after all. Just let me know so I don't space

That would be super. Let me know if I can bring you something in return.