Where the heck can I buy this part???

Jay

I have looked everywhere for this part. Knopp C Reactor, need the blue compression nut for the fitting in the picture. My compression nut from my co2 regulator fits but I need it where it is.

I have tried Home depo, Ace hardware, Parkrose Hardware, Grover electric&plumbing, Hicks plumbing, Saltwater Fanta-seas.

Knopp C seems to be not in the bussiness anymore....frustrating(scratch)

Someone help

Jay

post-199-1418677670_thumb.jpg

post-199-141867767003_thumb.jpg

Have you checked Lowes? I may have picked one up from them in the past... in the section with the flexible tubing and John Guest fittings...

Or here maybe: http://www.marinedepot.com/aquarium_reverse-osmosis-deionization_jaco_fittings.asp#tube

If you get stuck I've got one that would probably work for you..

Ben

That is exactly the part I need....the blue compression nut. I tried all the guest fittings at all the stores. Do you have that blue one in the picture? Can I come buy it from you? The last time I ordered a part for the bubble counter ( it was another blue one but different size) Marinedepo ordered me one that came from germany and took 2 weeks. If that is a spare you have I would be happy to buy it from you.

Thanks

Jay

I did try and unthread it and replace it with another fitting. The threads are all metric and nobody in the entire USA seems to carry this one.

Thanks MR Waves I dont know your name but do know you have a shop in Portland somewhere. I havent made it in to see it yet....I think its like a year new right :)

Jay

Jay actually waves has been around for close to 10 years :) Ive just only owned it for year and a half.

Another thought for you should you lose that part again, I would have drilled out the hole a bit and retapped it for NPT. then you can use whatever fitting you like. Just a thought

in the interem you can do what i did on my knop when i had it.

heat the tube with hot water so it is soft and pliable. then attach it to the nipple sticking out and use a small zip tie to cinch it down. wait for the tube to cool before using and watch it for a bit to make sure it holds.