Flea Bomb With Reef

Toby Flenderson

I've bombed with my current tank, same room even. I used one of those cheap clear plastic painters tarps (like $2 at Home depot) over the tank (big 155 gallon bow front) and threw a blanket on top of that. Have done it a couple times over the years and never had a single issue. Turned the skimmer off, halides off. Good luck and wouldn't worry too much.

http://goo.gl/UKbqkq

You're welcome. Seriously... Just keep dosing this... keep up with it and you'll be flea free. I had this same problem this summer and I debated bombing... it's so not an option to do easily. I did it 10 years ago and even with the tank entirely covered (impossible to entirely cover), I lost stuff and had to do a buttload of water changes. Wasn't awesome.

@Micah - Ya, maybe I was, who knows?? I'm sure everyone has their different results. My tank was full of BTAs and all kinds of mushrooms, and didn't have anything affected. Maybe more sensitive things would have??

I'm all for doing your homework and picking the best option that fits your needs. That being said, if I have to bomb again I'll check out other options as well!