Tunze turbelle stream 6065 A, and tunze nanostream 6015 A

SuperNan79

Have two tunze turbelle pumps that I got with a set up and I just don't feel like they are doing what I want. I have really fine sand and there isn't really any direction combination I can find that doesn't rescape the sand bed and make the water milky.

I'm looking for trade, sell, or advice on how I can manipulate the pumps to get them where I need them to be. Ideally I want ramp up and down and timed cycles. I have been successfully maintaining a nano mixed reef for two years and this big tank thing with all the fancy technology is a bit above my know-how so far. I don't have a lot of $ to work with but might be able to add $ with the pumps in a trade for a simple controllable set up- fine with used in good shape.

Both pumps just detailed and working awesome according to how they're supposed to function. The nanostream is older and had coraline algae on it that I removed so it looks a little more used than the newer 6065.

TELL ME WHAT YOU GOT!!!! I'm all ears :-)

You might consider swapping for some sand thats not so fine instead-its just a thought.

If you would, please toss a price on what you would be thinking you'd want if they were to be sold or I can move your thread to the "want to trade" section.

If its in the classifieds it needs a sale price.

You might consider swapping for some sand thats not so fine instead-its just a thought. If you would' date=' please toss a price on what you would be thinking you'd want if they were to be sold or I can move your thread to the "want to trade" section. If its in the classifieds it needs a sale price.[/quote'] Good idea on the sand, but it would be more of a headache than I'm up for:-/ I got this sand and mixed it with some coarser sand in hopes to obtain a happy medium for flow, pods, bottom feeders/sand sifters, and prevention of detritus build up- it's the same sand I used in the cube and I've been SOOOO very happy with it in there. I think one of two things will happen; either the sand will be blown around no matter what circulation device I use and will eventually settle, or I will be able to find something that I can control and won't be on a constant high power. I dealt with a similar problem in the cube. It's not like the sand is obviously (at a casual glance) blowing all over... It's just that I end up with these mounds in random areas and divots around the bases of some rocks and it's all from water current (smooth- not moved by a critter). If I sit at tank bottom level I can see a few grains tumble here and there and I think that the fine dusty stuff underneath the surface is being released when enough of the sand moves and is clouding the water... Sooo, anyhow... Price: If interested to purchase, I'd like $150 OBO for the pair. I priced new for the two online at about $180 I will double check prices as I want to be fair:-)

I updated prices as I did some more competitive price digging and realized my initial 'comps' were high end sellers and there are much cheaper options for buying new. I've updated for sale price (and trade value) by comparison to new prices listed from sellers online. And as posted... OBO :-)