As a reminder :)

ChrisQ

I have the PNWMAS Filefish!!! (MUST STAY IN THE CLUB!)

Courtesy of Matt in Sandy and then Corey in Beaverton (that chose to make his user name all crazy so we cant find it :p )

Just wanted to let you guys know i have him and he is safe, though he still has a lot of work to do :)

He is being kept separate from all other fish and working on one rock at a time and is very happy on his diet of Aiptasia with a side diet of Mysis/Brine+Spirulina mixed with Selcon,garlic,Brightwells VIT-C

When i 1st got him.....

I will keep you guys updated :)

<a  href=DSC03596_zps76b9c399.jpg' alt='DSC03596_

Ooh!! Let me know when you're done with him. My wife's tank has a couple [language filter] dirty aips popping up and she could use some help. How long is this little fella? I would love to give him a nice temporary home.

Thank you VERY much for your PNWMAS loyalty and honesty. So much information has disappeared and it's nice to see the rebuild process in action!

Micah: there was a newer member that wanted to jump inline for him before the crash but i cant remember their name :( and shortly after that Brad mentioned he would like him for a bit, so as it stands...

Brad>Micah then ?????

Sound good?

The thing is, since this is a community fish, i have kept him separate from the majority of my fish. He lives in a 20g tall with 5 very healthy small Chromis.

The majority of my Aiptasia problem is in my 55g with all my other fish.

Here's where it gets interesting, being how my pair of true perc clowns are now 3-0 i wont risk a PNWMAS community fish when i can easily just take problematic rocks and just transfer them over to his tank for the time being to let him work on, now i do realize parasites can be transferred from rock to rock, tank to tank hence the strong diet.

If your curious (laugh) the clowns record include 1 Chromis 1 small bluefin damsel and 1 gorgeous Manderain i got from Travis that was pretty much gobbling up brine from his hand! :(

That is why this process of him working on one rock at a time will take a little bit, but rest assured guys i have him and will take good care of him. :)