SPS!! 5 , 10, 15 Dollar Frags and More! Part II!

Emerald525

Back by popular demand I have a wide variety of SPS for sale!(clap)(clap)

Okay false advertising there are also a few LPS and zoas!(laugh)

These are all WYYSIWYG frags!! I will also be heading to the Premium Aquarium this Saturday at noon so I can deliver to the Salem area

DSC02519ARW.jpg

Alien Eye Chalice 20 dollars Sold

Favia 10 dollarsSold

DSC02520ARW.jpg

Jedi Mindtrick Monti! This is not a common one and it has nice coloration! (drooler)Nice sized frag of this! 35 dollarsSold

DSC02521ARW.jpg

Rastas 3 polyp frag 50 dollars SOLD 1 polyp and baby 30 dollars

Superman Monti frag 20 dollarsSold

DSC02522ARW.jpg

DSC02523ARW.jpg

Okay now down to the serious SPS frags! (plotting)

DSC02526ARW.jpg

DSC02528ARW.jpg

More Garf Bonsai! Definitely in the top 10 of SPS!(drooler) These are about 3/4 inch frags I have 4 at 20 dollars each!1 SOLD 3 Left

DSC02529ARW.jpg

German Blue Polyp Digitata. These are over 2 inches tall! This is a fast grower and pretty hardy. A nice starter SPS I have 3 at 15 dollars each! 2 Sold 1 left

DSC02530ARW.jpg

Prostrata about 1.5" 30 dollars Sold

DSC02535ARW.jpg

I don't know the name of these but these are very nice acros...(drooler) Golden base with gorgeous bright blue polyps!(drooler) I could make up a name but then I would have to charge you double!(laugh)

They are about 1" tall and I have 2 at 20 dollars each! 1 Sold 1 left

DSC02536ARW.jpg

But wait there is more! The yellow tang is not for sale. He was just kind enough to pose for size reference!(laugh)

DSC02538ARW.jpg

Nice red digis about 1/2 inch in size. I have 2 at 10 dollars each!Both Sold

DSC02539ARW.jpg

Don't know the name of these either but they also have a nice golden base with beautiful bright blue polyps! I believe it is a tort and they are about 1" in size. I have 2 at 15 dollars each! 1 Sold 1 left

DSC02540ARW.jpg

This is a nice sized no named acro about 2" in size with multiple branches 20 dollars

Next to it is about 1/2" frag of Tyree Bali Tricolor also a must have for serious stickheads! 10 dollars Sold

DSC02541ARW.jpg

Reddish Milli. The polyps extend out way more than this but they retracted when I moved it to take pictures. Nice little milli at about 1" in size 20 dollars Sold

Next to it is a nice monti which to me looks similar if not identical to the Tyree Rainbow Monti 20 dollars Sold

DSC02542ARW.jpg

But wait there is more!

DSC02544ARW.jpg

Red Milli 15 dollars

DSC02546ARW.jpg

Red Planet 1" Frag 25 dollars SOLD

DSC02547ARW.jpg

Forest Fire Digi 3/4 " Rare and Beautiful! (drooler) 40 dollars SOLD

DSC02548ARW.jpg

Yellow polyp purple base 1.5 inches 25 dollars SOLD

DSC02549ARW.jpg

No name blue 1/2 inch Only 5 dollars! Both Sold

DSC02550ARW.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Lady kim you are killing me LOL

Could you add a blue and red digitala to my order please :). Still googling the rest (whistle)

PS I hear you on photobucket lately (flame)(flame)

You got it Thomas! I did not like the photobucket "upgrade" they had and they picked a heck of a time to go down! How about a little warning!

Add forest fire to derbirds too hell def want thst one too :P

It is a nice frag and not a very common one around here! :)

Add forest fire to derbirds too hell def want thst one too :P

I would but I have no idea what it looks like, I'm new to sticks and google is showing me everthing from acros to zoa's when I put in "forest fire digitala" Heck I'm even getting pics of the baobub tree DOH!. I may need it after a pic though (laugh)

3 polyp rasta and tyree tri color please. This site is going to get me shot this month. First I buy a new tank' date=' then the LED buy, and now Kim you just have to put up a for sale thread. Lol[/quote']

Sorry someone beat you to the punch for the bali tricolor but the rasta's are yours Heather. I also have that little tiny frag of Oregon blue tort for you! :) Consider it an investment! :)

I'll take the Favia please

Sorry Karen the favia has been sold! I can't keep up with all of you coral junkies! (laugh)

Sorry someone beat you to the punch for the bali tricolor but the rasta's are yours Heather. I also have that little tiny frag of Oregon blue tort for you! :) Consider it an investment! :)

Sorry Karen the favia has been sold! I can't keep up with all of you coral junkies! (laugh)

Dang , next time LOL

Dang , next time LOL

Let me know what what you want for the oregon blue tort or I can always owe you a awesome frag later if you want to go that way.

It's a tiny little frag that Beth actually rescued. You can owe me later for that one! :)

Dang ' date=' next time LOL[/quote']

I'm sure I can get some more Karen. No worries I will keep you in mind! :)

give me the red planet.DOH!

You got it! Remember it's an investment! :)

Kim if you get one of those forest fire for sale again let me know. That is pretty!!!

I will let you know! They always go quickly! It is a very nice digitata! My personal favorite of the digis! Just glows in the tank!

Can you explain to Mike that it's a investment before he cuts my head off?(scary)

Sure! Just tell him while equipment depreciates coral can grow and you can sell it! Tell him don't cut your head off cut off save that energy for fragging! So you can sell it and make money so you can buy more coral! It's a wonderfully addictive circle of life! :) Besides it's his fault for getting you into the sps!