2 Nanos, Nice Live rock, tons of cleaner crew and some nice smaller fish

huskerduck

I also have some Protein skimmers, heaters, nice hydrometers, pretty much a ton of stuff, also a very nice 3/4/5 gallon Nano......not really sure, Neptune controllers, MP10s, $700 worth of LED lighting.

Also a 155 Bowfront for sale I am so done 503-917-1943

Also selling a TON of older Stereo equipment like 100 CD changers, Rotel tuners, a ton of older ( but not used much) we did a Smartphone automation upgrade to an 11000 sq ft home and upgraded everything to Apple Airplay, AppleTV ............the equipment is really old ( 2001ish) but was probably only used 5-10 times max.

Also for Sale 100's of CD , some massive Box sets, you name it we got it large strange collection

Also I will throw in some free Bags of Salt and other goodies to people that want something like ALL the live rock in one purchase' date=' I may give away free Elos and other odds and ends that cost like $50 originally, the more you buy the more freebees you get[/quote']

Curious about the bow front and an mp10

Lots of interest on LED lighting it this Kit

http://reefledlights.com/shop/diy_p55/

with 2 -12" heat sinks, the solderless with their best optics, the Arctic fans bla bla bla, I think I have over 60 some LEDs including multiple whites types, multiple Blue types. All Premium bin bulbs, Like I said it was over $800. I am controlling each color spectrum with a Neptune controller..........shoot me an offer on the Neptune until I figure out what I want for that