Reef safe Angle

Gill

So here is the deal, I have a beautiful black spot angle; she is 4+ inches and needs a new home due to my blue tang. :( I just want the best for her so the price is $0.01 to a good home, this will NOT be first come first serve and it will NOT be a raffle. Whoever has the most appropriate system for her will get her. There is a catch; my tank has been in hypo for two months and I just started raising the salinity today, this means it will take me at least 6 days to get salinity back up, it also means that the fish could have ick (incredibly unlikely but it is a possibility). If you would like a beautiful reef safe angle post up a pic of your tank or a link to your build thread (if you have one). Once my salinity is at 1.025 I will pick a winner. :)

e456c2ef.jpg

• Like 1

If you'd like you can put her in my 12 foot reef... I currently have a loose pair (bought seperate male/female) and the male has since reverted back to female coloration. I was thinking of adding another female to make a trio and to try and entice my male to change back to his flashier colors.

And ich is no big deal... my Achilles always has a spot or two but has been fine for over 2 years (laugh)

If you'd like you can put her in my 12 foot reef... I currently have a loose pair (bought seperate male/female) and the male has since reverted back to female coloration. I was thinking of adding another female to make a trio and to try and entice my male to change back to his flashier colors.

And ich is no big deal... my Achilles always has a spot or two but has been fine for over 2 years (laugh)

She is yours!!!!! I will sleep easy knowing she went to a good home. :)

When do you want to get together? If you deliver I will make it worth your while in frags hint hint hint ;)

I will deliver :) I have to get the salinity back up first. Apparently you can lower it all at once but you have to raise it slowly. It should take me 6 days to get it to normal, that's if I remember to raise it everyday. I will shoot you a PM when I get to 1.025 right now I'm at 1.012

Wow great thread Blake. Nice to see you really looking for a good home and can't do any better than a 12 foot reef! :)

You should definitely deliver if u can!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9630 using Tapatalk

I am so happy for this fish!!!! :)