WTB/WTT : Looking for anemone

Omilu

Greetings,

If you happen to have a desireable anemone you are looking to sale or trade, please send me a pic and your asking price and/or we can work out a deal for cash+trade. Thanks for looking.(rock2)

Probably not the kind your looking for, but I have greenish BTA's that are desirable in the sense they are extremely healthy, Noobie proof almost and tend to stay put. It also splits regularly and is cheap frag trade or 10$. If you have any interest I'll post a pic for you.

Hello Kimberlee,

Yes, I'll take one. The challenge now is how to arrange pickup? Any chance you travel up to this neck of the wood in the near future?

BTW..I'm also looking for some clove polyp, if you happen to have some you are selling, please let me know.

Thanks

Wonderful...I'll take it. Will send you PM with my contact info. Please response with your contact info and that of LC Scott. Appreciate it. Thanks

Got you covered...I have some purple cloves. I like them and LC Scott makes the trip once a week. He would probably be willing to meet you some where in Portland on his way back from here. How does 20$ total sound for both?