Condy on the move TO MUCH :(

Derbird

Hello everyone,

I have a Condy Anemone (Condylactis gigantea) that has been in my tank for about eight months. It has been on the same rock structure up until a few weeks ago. I did scoot around but stayed on the same rock. Well over the last few weeks it has been going every where. DOH! It has both crawled and let go and floated away. This was just annoying until tonight.

Tonight I was changing out my filter sock and found the condy in it (scary)(flame)(cussing). He had to have let go and floated through the overflow (some how) and through the pipes.

It is in nemmy time out right now. A two liter pop jugs top stuck in the sand with a small rock to attach to. I know I can't leave the nem in there long but don't want a repeat or even worse through a power head. Sorry no picture, photobucket is not letting me upload.

(jail)

The only thing that has changed in his world is I added a RBTA to the tank but it has stayed put and not bothered the condy that I am aware of.. And I swiched to a more powerful T-5 light, which the condy loved. I am at a loss as to why it is moving so dramaticaly.

My question is, is there some way to help keep him from doing this again. (make him happier). I know that anemonys will move and that is fine but its just strange that it has been going to extreams lately. I just wanted to know if anyone had some advice that might help. (help)