SPONSORS: Contact info, 2013 memberships, PLEASE READ!

Burningbaal

Hello All,

hopefully you have found the new banners on the home page and are happy with it, we're hoping it might stir up some new business, see the related thread for details.

However, 2012 is coming to a close and we are shifting our sponsor memberships to a calendar year, so, as the vendor relations officer, I need two things from you.

1. contact info, at least an email address. I (and other current/future board members) will need to contact you for things like renewing memberships, general info, etc and we (thankfully!) have too many sponsors to list them in a single PM, so email will work better. phone numbers, mailing addresses, physical addresses, website url, pager, whatever you've got. I'm going to compile a spreadsheet of everything so we have it all in one place.

2. We will need to have contributions for all of 2013 received by December to renew your membership. Part of the calendar year shift is so we can keep easy track of who's up to date. At the most recent board meeting, the understanding is that nobody is covered past this December, so we'll need the whole amount for 2013 ($150). If you believe this is in error, please PM or email me with how much you contributed and when (during 2012), and I'll check with the treasurer to sort it out. Keep in mind we have the big get-together in early December and that's a great time to take care of your donations as we can raffle off prizes then! Please let me know ASAP what you plan on offering so we can know what to expect for that. Of course cash and donations for other purposes are also appreciated, but that's a good publicity opportunity for you in the club.

As a reminder, this page has the basic info on being a sponsor