Any LFS looking for some maintenance accounts?

MVPaquatics

I am going to be thinning out my business and moving on to some new endeavors (still aquarium related!). I have most of my maintenance accounts accounted for but I still have some up here in Portland that are up for grabs.

One is a doctors office, a 300+ gallon fully stocked reef tank, visited once a week, looking to graduate to more SPS.

One is a restaurant, visited twice montly, lightly stocked reef wanting to enhance their tank.

One is a residence, visited twice monthly, lightly stocked reef

I am going to be giving them my notice of ending service that takes effect around the first week of November. I would love to be able to recommend someone capable and eligible to take over them. I would like to make the transition as fluid as possible for them as they have taken care of me for many years. This is a great opportunity for someone to bring in extra money to their store and/or business

Must have valid business license and experience. It can go two ways. I can just give them your contact info and they can possibly give you a call if they want to inquire about services when I am no longer doing the tanks. Or the method I prefer, we can work together, I can show you the in's and out's of the tanks, give you the notes I have taken about what made it a success for me, and you can even come with me on some services to see the buildings, the tanks, meet people and make it a transitional period. I would also share my payment schedule and prices so you can make a smooth transition with them. I prefer this method as it is best for the customer, I will share info that will help you get AND keep the account.

I am not looking to sell these accounts, I am just looking to help the customers and keep a good name in the business and hobby. Simply to hand over the keys.

PM me for more info

Makes me sad.... Mike saved my tank and me (the tank from a crash, and me from almost terminal hysteria) after an "alk-cident". Once he came over for a simple job that ended up with him weilding a sledgehammer. Only the best to say about Mike and I consider him a friend. Anyone who takes over one of his maintenance accounts will step into a beautifully maintained scenario, I'll bet.

H