Jbj ?

peligro

Ok so does anyone know if the back sump to the jbj is acrylic or tempered glass. I've knocked on it. And it feels and sounds like acrylic, but can't really tell. I plan to drill it at some point this week. And start to plan my custom sump for under my stand. And plan the return. I feel like even with modifications to the over flow the jbj has I shouldn't go over anything bigger then 1"-1 1/2" any suggestions

HTC EVO

Ok so does anyone know if the back sump to the jbj is acrylic or tempered glass. I've knocked on it. And it feels and sounds like acrylic, but can't really tell. I plan to drill it at some point this week. And start to plan my custom sump for under my stand. And plan the return. I feel like even with modifications to the over flow the jbj has I shouldn't go over anything bigger then 1"-1 1/2" any suggestions

HTC EVO

scratch it with a razor blade to see.

I honestly have no clue it was free . So I didn't ask many ?s lol . I just knew that plastic had to come out .... They should just make one that's already predrilled since they sell the little nifty stands idk just a thought as we all know more water less issues . Yup no problem . .

Archived